Monday, August 18, 2008

SPOILED!

I have said for a long time that my kids are the most spoiled kids I know (not spoiled rotten - there is a difference). I don't know 2 other kids that have grandparents that live on the water on 2 different coasts. My parents on the Intercoastal Waterway of the Atlantic and Lois and Dick on the Puget Sound of the Pacific.

This all makes for some pretty spectacular adventures for them at the ages of 2 and 4....so imagine the amazing things they will get to do when they are 10 & 12. Here are some of the pictures that Nanna took of the kids on her beach a couple of weeks ago....

Breyden and Parker testing the water

Caleb and Cade

The star fish pile begins....

Breyden is not a fan of being dirty or wet.

Breyden, Aimee, & Ella



Cade and a good find
Sofia and some prized sand-dollars

Looks like Parker found his dinner




1 comment:

Secret Garden Supper Club said...

They don't sound spoiled, they sound wonderfully happy. :)