Friday, August 22, 2008

Never thought I would look forward to Mondays

It's hard to look forward to weekends these days. Don't get me wrong, there still isn't much that gets me in the mood for a glass of vino more than 5pm on Friday. BUT unless I have plans to leave the state, my weekends typically suck.



My weekends suck because THEY are gone.


I find myself scrolling through photos for hours and probably having one too many glasses of red while doing it. So its been 45 minutes since the weekend officially started and these are some of my favorites that I haven't really done anything with before....




These days, Mondays can't come soon enough for me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

This made me cry...I've read it 3 times now and this time tears were rolling down my cheeks.

We love you guys!