Friday, August 29, 2008

Ah....potty training.

WARNING - not for those with weak stomachs!

Potty training 2 kids has been easy for me until this past week. Easy because Lois trained Cade over the weekend I was in the hospital having Breyden....and easy with Breyden because she wants to do everything Cade does.

Easy until this week.

Breyden wants to "poop on pink potty" when she is home and by poop, she means peepee. She is pretty good about getting her diaper and pants off and then letting me know when she is done. Sunday afternoon she said she needed to go "poop on pink potty" and I said OK go ahead. Well about 2 minutes later she came into the living room saying "I poop on potty!!" holding what looked to be a mini-Reece's cup. I guess you can imagine my surprise and shock that "poop on pink potty" finally meant going #2...

She was so proud of herself I couldn't get mad. She just wanted to show me her "poop on pink potty".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too funny! well, you know. :) HOw old is she now? We are toying w/ potty training au deux here too. :(