Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Holidays 2008






This is the beginning of my post from the holidays this year....the problem is that all of the pictures I have from Christmas Day are on my Mom's camera. I will post those as soon as I get them.
Santa was very good to my very good kids and the funniest part is that everything on their lists was at one time on my list to Santa: Lincoln Logs, Leggos, Cabbage Patch Kids and Slinkies. It was indeed a RETRO Christmas.

We were in North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia the week of Christmas. It was crazy and hectic but we wouldn't have liked it any other way! We got to see friends in NC, my Grandmother Violet and The Trivetts (who are my other family) in TN, and then hosted the entire Anderson clan at our house for the week of Christmas. It was fantastic!
































No comments: